Agnostic.com

5 1

How many people wish christmas and the other religious holidays were over?

I work in retail (gas station) and some general public just suck the fun out of it. No matter what your belief system is. This time of year is suppose to bring the best out in people and not show how nasty hateful some people are. Is that showing the true colors of the unkind people of the world?

• 11 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 1 vote
freedom41 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish I wouldn't be forced to sit through prayers at so many functions - anytime of the year 😛

Yes I want christmas to be over but no, not all people are jerks

lerlo Level 8 Dec 18, 2018

I don't think of Christmas as a religious holiday any more than I think of Halloween as a religious holiday.

hmmm where do you think the christ part came from? 🙂

I am sorry that you have to endure it. No wonder you don't want anything to do with Christmas or any other religious holidays. I wish you nice times not only now but for the rest of the year and the next one too.

I stopped doing anything for Xmas after my 16 year old Daughter passed from Cancer in Jan. 2001 until my nephew, Henry, was born 5 years ago. Now I only celebrate Xmas for his benefit, otherwise it's just another day of the year.

My condolences on the loss of your daughter. It's very good of you to celebrate for your nephew.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:246829
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.