Agnostic.com

6 2

If you could have any president re-elected, which one would it be?

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hell... anybody other then Trump.

Clinton just for good laughs, and his great speeches hes still a great speaker

One that's dead

I would like to see a combination two of the last great Republican and Democrat presidents. Namely, Harry Truman and Dwight Eisenhower.
The closest we have come to that is Jimmy Carter. His actions speak louder then words. After he served one term as president he went back to Georgia and has built hundreds of houses for Habit for Humanity.
A close second place is Barack Obama with no scandals in eight years of office. History will tell for him and I am making bets that he will shine.

It is hard to take someone out of their point in history and put them into this mess. I'm a big FDR guy, but I don't know if people would respect a president with a cigarette holder and a wheelchair.

JFK is overrated.

More and more, I like LBJ. Poor stupid bastard didn't want to be labeled the USA's first war loser, but all his domestic stuff is incredible. He got stuff done.

Truman was a no nonsense guy down to earth.He even had to have a pension introduced for him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24771
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.