Agnostic.com

10 4

Am I the only awkward person who could really care less about celebrities?

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope, you are not. I care much more for the common man and common woman. I like spending time with what I call "real people". Admittedly, I haven't spent any time around celebrities but they seem shallow and not genuine to me. I will communicate (speak and/or argue) with almost anyone. If I'm being unfair to any celebrities, they are welcome to come here and we'll chat. That's how you really get to KNOW a person.

Nope

Mope, you are not the only one.

Nope, and many of them I detest such as the Kardashians.

Lol ugh! I can’t stand them!!!

Your Definitely not alone there. The World of the famous often is comparing night and day

And I would care Why?

Rather sure you are by no stretch of the imagination alone in that regard. I hold no special esteem for celebrities.

No, no no. You are not. I cannot for the life of me understand how they are worshiped, after all they are only play acting. Most of them are so incredibly insecure that it is sad. I could not care who is in a movie or a play, who sings this or that, and don't get me started on the so called "host" for TV programs.

Ok. I just needed to make sure cause everywhere I turn, someone is telling me about celebrities and I could really just don’t get the hype about them.

@EmeraldJewel Yes gets boring.

@EmeraldJewel, @maturin1919 True.

No..

No....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:248873
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.