Agnostic.com

9 0

LINK Collective Evolution - Conscious Media

This is a power-full network of people waking up and sharing information on what is blossoming in the emerging deeper and wider human consciousness which is arising all over Mother Earth.

AnokaShiva 3 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Shirtless photos are the hallmark of of a male douchebag.

I love a good train wreck !

Made me look. 😀

First of all . Put a shirt on .
And secondly ,
Strike #1

I experienced collective consciousness once. It was the pot.

@AnokaShiva -- What do you expect to gain by putting up woo blanket crap here? It was apparent from your chosen name that you were off on some weirdo trip, but this post clinched it. You are in the wrong place and among the wrong crowd to get traction or even a little interest for this nonsense.

Maybe it's just shared horse shit.

Shared delusion, SIGN ME UP! 😉

Looks like bullshit to me. Quackery.

From what I can see, this is a bunch of nuthatches believing everything from "deep state" to aliens, astrology, anti-vaccine, Q-anon, and some shit even I haven't heard of (what the hell is this about yellow vests? Never mind, don't want to know). It's definitely nothing to do with human consciousness; all about human gullibility.

There is no shared consciousness, just as there is no shared digestive system.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:249197
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.