Agnostic.com

3 3

We have to do everything possible to win. So many people bought into the "The lesser of two evils is still an evil" concept. The media is finally taking a little responsibility for allowed people to be duped, when they knew so many claims about Clinton were false. They assumed that she was going to win and they didn't bother to counter the lies spread by Russia and the Orange Nazi Trump campaign. It is not a matter of being loyal to a party or a fan of a politician to whom you give hero worship. I voted Bernie in the primary and Hillary in the election, because I knew that human rights and lives were at stake. We are losing the courts and this was and is not the time to stomp up and down because a candidate does not give you everything you want. I have been a fighter all my life and I want reform yesterday, but I agree with Bernie, we have to move ahead and get some of what we want, even if we can't get everything. Bernie would be working with Hillary right now and we would be the heroes around the world, instead of the embarrassment we have become.

daddy4pugs 7 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I too am a Bernie supporter. I couldn't bring myself to vote for Hillary. It doesn't matter who I voted for in the presidential, absolutely none. I live in a Republican state and thanks to the electoral college my vote never ever counts. That's our democracy!

I think it does matter, even in a Republican state. I am in a purple state. I voted for Bernie and then for Hillary. I took Bernie's advise and voted for what was best for the country. Even though your state may not go in the right direction, you send a message to the Dem party and to the country as a whole about your progressive priorities. If all those who voted against Hillary, would have supported her in the end, Bernie would be working in the administration in some capacity right now, instead of having the Orange Nazi. We are losing the Federal courts and the Supreme Court is next. Even if Bernie were to run and win in the next election, the country may have been lost. He will be powerless if we don't have the courts.

For President, in all reality we only have TWO CHOICES, and don'tcha think less-evil is better????
Those third-party voters and the little tantrum-throwers have given us decades of Trump-chosen dangerous Supreme Court justice(s) and judges and all kinds of destructive people in government jobs that most of us have never even realized existed...

I also think as intelligent human being, it is OK to admit when we made a mistake or were duped. Hillary is a politician, and she does not represent all of my values, but she is not a criminal as Russia and the Orange Nazi campaign told us. Think of our status in the world and how life would be if Hillary was president and Bernie was working in her administration. When it came to the election, Hillary was not the lesser of two evils, she was the right choice, especially compared to a mentally ill criminal. And yes, Orange Nazi Trump is a criminal, although not convicted, not yet.

I heard Bernie is running again as an independent and he definitely has another vote from me. I wish Hillary would just stop running, I don't hate her or anything, but she's SUPER unpopular and I wish we had like, a fresh new candidate.

I don't think either of them should run again- we need fresher blood. I disagree that she's super unpopular when she won the popular vote by 3 mill, and those of us who have followed her since the 90s know how much she's accomplished and been through. She's opened doors for women that were once tightly locked, and I think she'd rather spend time w/her grandbabies now, so I don't see her running again.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2497
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.