Agnostic.com

5 1

Pot vs Alcohol...
[livescience.com]

phxbillcee 10 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry you are misinformed......as with any substance it can cause harm if abused and does stimulate phsycosis in some people....It saved my children's life as both suffered severe head injuries with life long complications. My one daughter uses it for constant pain. The other uses it for epilepsy. Both have a quality of life thanks to marujana. Neither has experienced any damage in fact both are successful in demanding fields. I use it for creativity and my brain is in excellent health. I also used it for my father when he was diagnosed with Parkinsons and it gave him good quality of life till he passed....

Khmm Level 5 Feb 17, 2018

From vast experience, I can say that smoking weed or hashish has done less damage to my liver than drinking alcohol. When I was taking opioids for chronic pain, I could halve the dose of oxycodone by smoking a joint or part of it. Not able to do any significan work during that time, but at least i was not crying out in pain every few minutes. That greatly disturbed the dogs!

Pot is the no calorie option. Plus it won't kill your liver.

It’s not just brain function, that is important. It’s other organs well being too. I smoked and drank for a while. My body wasn’t that happy. I quit drinking, and all my organ functions improved. I know that my cognitive functioning is impaired with high marijuana use, but the resulting emotional resonance is more than worth it.

Well alcohol has never been an assist to clear thinking...leaves you feeling like shit and is basically destructive both biologically and mentally.
Pot is helpful to getting aha moments in ones thinking and does less harm, assists creative thinking and helps sleep....also assisted health.

No comparison.

Khmm Level 5 Feb 16, 2018

@Fanburger sorry I answered on the chat instead of directly

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25096
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.