Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK War between Russia & US would be disaster for humankind – Lavrov — RT World News

Truth . . . The USA seems to think that it can do whatever it pleases on the world stage.

THHA 7 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hate to tell this but the U S has thought that for at least a hundred or so years.
And sadly most people are clueless about half of what we’ve ever done and that’s on our own soil let alone in central and South America, asia and Africa.

I’m just saying that I wouldn’t waste my time on this crowd if Russia was to invade this country they’d have half of it within 3 days between people trying to get Instagram photos, believing that if they just protest and claim discrimination that Russia will feel shamed and go back home before the media gets to them.

And the rest will just sit in their own shit and cry about how it’s trump’s fault while all of those deplorable’s will be making the Russians think twice about where they go.
Just saying

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:251392
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.