Agnostic.com

4 4

Just Watched "Aquaman"

It was a visually stunning and long movie but i guess i was expecting the DC Movies stories to align like Marvel but Justice league story line for Aquaman was a bit different than the actual Aquaman Movie.

twshield 8 Dec 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m on the fence about it being that I’m more of a Deadpool kinda guy but it does look interesting though so we’ll see.

Saw it yesterday in 3D! It was kinda fun, but the battle scenes seemed to go on way too long and a fair amount of it was pretty silly. Oh well, I think we're supposed to turn off our brains if we want to enjoy a superhero flick.

I took the kids to see it today. We all enjoyed it. It even held the 6 year old's
attention.
I enjoy these "superhero" movies for what they are. I don't look for "deeper meaning" or anything else. I think they're fun.
That said, there was a significant environmental aspect which seemed quite
appropriate.
I liked it, and I'll watch it again when it hits HBO. Just like I'm going to watch
"Infinity War" again, when it hits Netflix tomorrow.

@twshield Oh, they did!!!! It was also the first time the little one sat through an entire "big kid" movie, from start to finish. We had a great time. Then, we went to Ruby's for appetizers and lemonade!!! We've begun a new Christmas tradition. If it weren't for the small humans, I wouldn't even acknowledge this silly season.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, too!!! 😀

Jason Momoa could probably just spend 120 minutes riding around on a horse or getting in and out of a swimming pool and make money
#shallow/notshallow/okshallow

@maturin1919 I dunno, I thought he was very convincing as Khal Drogo. He was perfectly cast as an inarticulate muscular warrior man whose oiled-up machismo eventually caused the more refined and highborn female to fall in love with him. The only thing that would make this arc more perfect would be for him to eventually run for Governor of California.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:251396
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.