Agnostic.com

13 4

QUESTION Russian Ties?

Is this the beginning of the end?

Akfishlady 8 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've gotten into a "discussion" with someone who is well educated on this subject. The Russian hacking of the DNC server is a fact. The Wikileaks publication of emails from that server showing how the DNC rigged the election so Hillary would be the DNC candidate no matter what, is a fact. I've, personally, seen online news media sources emphasizing the Russian hack, without any mention of the corruption as though the DNC is getting away with the interference that is being put on the Russians. I've not seen or heard any uproar over that.

@Akfishlady Have you considered a 3RD Party , like Green or Modern Whig ?

Interesting.

Trump thinks he got away with everything. Nail him Robert!

jeffy Level 7 Feb 17, 2018

Probe ! Probe ! Probe !

I hope so , but honestly , I think they could find him red handed in the middle of an intergalactic human trafficking ring that uses us for slave labor & meat , & still be in office , by simply saying , there was no collusion , & even if there was , so what , because no one is going to do anything about it , except complain about it , & sell ink , & waste everyone else's time doing so . They have had him over so many barrels , & yet he is still in office . Is this going to get him out , or are we blowing smoke up our own asses about all this , like the Billy Busch Bus tape ? What frikkin crowbar is going to do the job !?!?!?! 😠

Dougy Level 7 Feb 16, 2018

Oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please...

For the sake of our democracy and nation, let's hope so.

If the dems take both houses in 2018 Trump will be impeached.

I feel concern that someone in Russia, be it Putin, or those who do his bidding, has a file on Trump, in essence a political hand grenade, which can be lobbed into the US political system at a time of their choosing, with little or no damage to them (the US and Russia are global rivals anyway) and Trump, a compromised asset, knows it, and lives in the knowledge that this can happen and does what he can to appease Russia. What an appalling situation the Republican Party has allowed to happen to their country. And they call themselves patriots. It's shameful.

Comrad , Shhhhh......

Why are Russians in charge oif our Home Office?

And why does is cost £1.37 a minute to talk to them?

(She was a very nice Russian woman - can't complain)

The end of the beginning. There are still those here that do not believe in "collusion and conspiracies" just like "their puppet president".

We can only hope, but don't hold your breath.

I hope so but I doubt it. The Administration will continue to obfuscate and the Republicans in congress will continue to protect them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25147
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.