Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Getting Electrolytes the Healthy Way

This is healthier than Gatorade. Check out the following under a microscope. To make the Himalayan salt structured, add to water in glass or opaque crystal picture, add a pinch of Himalayan salt, maybe 6 grains, mix with wooden stick ( I use a couple of chop sticks). Put your clean hands into the water and say something in a loving way to activate it. "Vav mem bet" works. Hateful words actually affect the crystals formed. That's one reason our water systems are so messed up, lots of hate going around. This simulates hitting rocks and movement down creeks. Almost all of the water used to be structured. Leave this out overnight, preferably under moonlight to pass through either the 60 degree Farenheit range or the 30 degree Farenheit range. I like to ladel off the top 2/3rds as the heavier, larger minerals that we can't really digest fall to the bottom. The more we do this, the better the water systems will restore.

WarmFluffy 7 Dec 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Emergen-C for me.

I just take a daily shot of Bragg's vinegar in a half glass of plain cold water. My place has good well water and the Bragg's has the mommy in it. 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:251694
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.