Agnostic.com

3 4

QUESTION All you dogs out there happy New Year

This is the year of the Dog. Good luck you will need it you are in "BAD" company. Maybe you can change your age!

JackPedigo 9 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My daughter is a dog. I'm a snake....and have been called as much many times! 😉

4 of my long term relationships were snakes! 2 didn't work (as per the warning between Boars and Snakes) one was okay and the last one amazing. I seem to attract snakes?

Kung Hie Fat Choy!

Not sure what you mean, but in Thailand, dogs in the Chinese Zodiac symbolize honesty, friendliness, faithfulness, loyalty, and intelligence. Yet Trump was born in the Year of the Dog..so much for that belief!

Few people eat dog here in Thailand, as they do in Vietnam and China, but animal traffickers catch dogs and sell them over the border, or to isolated pockets of Thai/Vietnamese near the Northeastern border.

What an idea - How does tRump stew sound?!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25225
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.