Agnostic.com

5 0

What was the best phase in your life and the worst phase in your life

What was the best phase in your life?

What was the worst phase in your life

Dannh 4 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Worst: most of my childhood, until I was a teenager.

Best: now.

Gosh, it's hard to name the best phase of my life, because there have been so many really good periods in my life. They were outstanding for very different reasons, but really great all the same. I guess if I had to pick one time, it would be the period between graduation from uni and my divorce—so early 1990s to 2004, roughly.

Worst phase of my life was 2013-2015. I could not go through that again; it nearly broke me, and fundamentally changed who I am, as a person. Not in a positive way, I fear. I lost a lot of altruism and faith in other people.

Worst: Living on the Al-Ga border, to a very abusive first hubby, late teens-early 20's.
Best time: Right now, in fact the past 8 years, since shedding 2nd hubby!
May you all feel as good as I do now!

The best time of my life was from about 1995-2004. I was touring with my Irish band (Ireland, England, Germany, Egypt), Canada, etc., getting some amazing gigs. My oldest son was born during that time. He was such a great kid. Still is but he's an adult now. My wife and had just met and so we were having sex 3 or 4 times a day...

Worst time? Probably elementary school. I was bullied constantly and didn't know how to deal with it, respond to it. Adults didn't take it seriously (until I was put in the hospital by an event that I'll never forget). My shrink thinks I have PTSD from that time. I don't agree. But it was pretty bad.

Now is best. Worst was my childhood. Really glad that shit is over.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:252996
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.