Agnostic.com

11 10

How does one human?

Hello there. I'm relatively new here but I still haven't interacted with fellow bipeds. I can't human properly. So yeah, hi, hello.

phillipsmj 4 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would imagine they would moderately human. Or at least somewhat. Lol

Hello and welcome, as for humaning.. each of us have had varying success.

Posting in groups is probably the easiest way to connect on this app.

Well first you’ve gotta catch one, then kill it and cut the muscular areas off...

Oh I’m sorry I thought you said how does one eat a human? Well never mind moving on then ??‍♂️

Yeah don't bother. Its rubbish and yer back hurts because years ago some daft twit decided two legs were enough. I'd try being a cat. But anyway hi and welcome.

Welcome, Human.

skado Level 9 Dec 27, 2018

Why thank you

Cute persona ?

Aw thank you

Hello there, fellow Cray cray

I'm pretty good at subhumaning, of that's any help.

I identify myself as a sock. A clean one, of course.

@phillipsmj one of those many odd socks that vanish through the dimensional portal in the back of the washing machine, perhaps.

@MissKathleen ah, that's were they go. I thought they just hung out with all the ball point pens and cigarette lighters. Phillipsmj, can you confirm or deny?

Successful interaction! You are now cleared for all interaction!

BillF Level 7 Dec 27, 2018

Let me crawl back to my cave

@phillipsmj Crawling back is fine, just pop out at least once a week to let us know your OK, in these times we need to watch each others backs!

You just did

Yay me, right?

@phillipsmj you’re interacting with everyone who read the post - great first step - enjoy it and here - lots of great people

@CalvinJoe except me. I try to avoid me like the plague.

@MrBeelzeebubbles you're brit, you're fine.

@phillipsmj (in mock offended tone) How very dare you! I'm an Australian merely trapped in these fair (but often damp) isles by circumstances beyond my control! (Flounces off stage left.)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:253156
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.