Agnostic.com

4 2

Hi! I've tried to post a pic without any success. I will try later. Anyone in New Mexico??

LilAtheistLady 7 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I live in Texas. I never have been to New Mexico.

I was born and raised in Houston. All of my family are there. I'm a Northside gal. I've lived in NM for 11 yrs as the result of a job relocation. What part of town are you from?
P.S. NM is beautiful!

@AtheistLatina55 I live in northeast Harris county.

New Mexico, what a gorgeous place and state of mind. Used to visit in laws at the time in Las Cruces. Also been to Bosque del Apache, one of the jewels on the national wildlife refuge system.

Bosque del Apache is a most beautiful place to be when birds are migrating about. The birds.. so awesome!

@AtheistLatina55 I was there specifically for the cranes. Lots of other cool birds too

I work at a national wildlife refuge in MS. Bosque is considered by many to be one of the best in the whole US. @AtheistLatina55

Hi - welcome to the group. Am a married guy living up in Oregon now, but moved here from Albuquerque. Worked in New Mexico for several years as an engineer. Stationed at Las Cruces, Springer, Silver City, and Albuquerque. Came to this site to find some like minded people to exchange ideas.

Thank you!

Oh yes. North Hobbs.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25344
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.