Agnostic.com

4 7

Some of you asked for an update, so here l am, a nonsmoker for four days now. I'm doing fine, I'm not struggling. When it feels like l want a cigarette, I just acknowledge that moment for what it is, let the thought float away from me, and feel grateful that l don't smoke anymore.

Change your mind, your ass will follow. Joyful thoughts are, however, always welcome!

Nottheonlyone 7 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

4 days... so... you have $40 today that you wouldn't have had last week? Looking like some one gets a new shirt!

Great job!

keep up the good work I know how difficult it is it took me several tries to become a non-smoker now it saves me lots of money lol

dc65 Level 7 Feb 17, 2018

Yes, doing anything is about you control of will. This year will mark a decade of me not smoking cigs.

I vocalized a lot about my cravings.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25352
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.