Agnostic.com

2 0

Politics and religion

Can't we give up the politics ? All it causes is stress.
Agnostic to me means i'll find out if their is a god when i die and has NOTHING to do with politics

Howdan 3 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

why should we? first of all, you can choose not to read political posts here. they're organized into categories and you can see the beginnings of any posts listed and avoid those not of interest. you need not be stressed out by political posts. just don't read them. second of all, it is not true that all politics causes is stress. ignoring politics is a good way to give up control of what happens to your life, and yes, even if you ignore it, it impacts what you pay for gas and for milk, whether you can marry whom you love, whether your food, air and/or water poison you, whether your neighbors get picked up and deported, whether your children are taught in school that there is a god (and which god, too), whether we go to war, whether we continue to exist as a country... and more. still, it's your choice to ignore politics if you wish. it's not your choice whether we should post politically. i intend to continue to do so. you may feel free not to read my posts.

g

Why does it come down to politics. The rich run EVERYTHING always did always will. End of story.

the fact that you have closed the book does not make it the end of the story.

g

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:253604
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.