Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK Senate Security Expert Suspended From Facebook - RussiaGate Crumbling - YouTube

Oooops get em Jimmy!!
Good day folks as I’m sure that y’all might’ve heard there’s been a confession recently that the report given the senate in regards to the actions committed by the Russians during the 2016 was mainly false and what was left may have been a little exaggerated.

But I’m gonna let Jimmy Dore explain it ?

48thRonin 8 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You post those craps from conspiracy theory site as if they are real facts. You are either a Russian bot or a troll. Do you really think that anyone here except for other idiots like you that are trolling here are going to believe anything that you post. We are not the mindless Trump supporters that cannot figure things out, or have an IQ below 90 that will be influenced by anything that you post.

So Jimmy Dore formerly of The Young Turks media program has a show that’s completely a conspiracy theory site lmao.
Seriously you don’t know anything and you’re just knee jerking because the media has told you and everyone else that everything is the Russians.

In the words of W C Fields go away kid you’re bothering me.

Oh and one more thing! You felt cocky enough to come at me with that BS but you didn’t say a word to feel good who posted the same thing.
Seriously just stay away from me. ?

I think I already know the answer, but would you like to actually criticize anything of the subject matter that's in the video?

Here's some extra reading that MIGHT make you think that it's NOT a conspiracy theory:

[washingtonpost.com]

"Earlier this week, Morgan, the head of the firm New Knowledge, told The Washington Post he had experimented with misleading online tactics during the 2017 contest between Republican Roy Moore and since-elected Democratic Sen. Doug Jones. Morgan acknowledged creating a misleading Facebook page to appeal to conservatives. He also acknowledged purchasing retweets on Twitter to measure the potential “lift” of political messages.

Morgan said he had been acting in his own capacity as a researcher trying to understand how online disinformation works, not to impact the outcome of the election. But his efforts came amid a broader campaign in Alabama that sought to undermine Moore’s support. The campaign, first reported by the New York Times, supported a write-in Republican candidate in Alabama and created false evidence that automated accounts, called bots, were backing Moore on Twitter.

Morgan’s efforts have stirred controversy because of his role at New Knowledge, which has helped Senate lawmakers uncover the means in which Russian agents weaponized Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites to spread disinformation during the 2016 election and after President Trump took office. The revelations also sparked calls on Capitol Hill for the federal government to investigate."

If anyone thinks this U.S. agent (proven ties to the U.S. government) was doing this for innocent reasons, then I have a bridge to sell you.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:253913
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.