Agnostic.com

7 1

Old is new again

Just bought another 2 seater roadster. A mazda mx5. Am I trying to buy back my youth, even though 2 seaters are the only cars Ive owned since I was 19?

michaelj 7 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would love to have one, but they are built for shorter people. I never thought of myself as all that tall.

Do a rotary swap ?

Seems like you've never given up your youth.

Oh, what the hell. go for broke and buy a Porsche.

Had 3

It seems like everything old is not only new again, but all coming back at the same time. The weird (ugly) yellow, green, and oranges from the '70s are sprinkled around the last few years. Some afros are back. Some punk rock look is back. Some teens are listening to everything from Michael Jackson to the Beatles. Some fairly old people have green, pink, or purple hair. And this odd nostalgia for the '80s seems to have permeated many people who were never alive in the '80s--Stranger Things, Ready Player One, IT, etc, etc.

Wish I had the expendible income to afford one again. Owned a Fiat 850 Spyder in high school. Worked vintage sports car rases in Colorado (MRA) for many
years.

I can see you don't have many friends....

They all drive suvs

I get it.....@michaelj

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:254148
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.