Agnostic.com

4 7

Just a Bloody Image of american politics.

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The NRA had nothing to do with anybody getting killed. Without the the NRA we’d likely loose all of our rights to own firearms in spite of the 2nd amendment. I’m a life member of the NRA and damn proud of it. Here in Oklahoma if you ran for office on a gun control platform you’d be sure to get beat.

So... look at here... Fuck the nra and Fuck the 2nd amendment.

Very true!

I could afford a gun (don't want one), but I certainly could not afford a senator. Hell, I can't even afford a new car. Senator ownership is for the rich.

Isn't it funny, how affordable are they? And more paperwork is required for a "legal car" than a "legal gun". Yet the first argument nra uses is car use and deaths by car accidents. They do never try use the word accident for cars... they always try use it for guns.

@GipsyOfNewSpain In alot of state they force you to buy car insurance or you can get a ticket but buy health or dental insurance?!?!? you are seriously infringing on my rights.

EXactly!! and everyone got bent when Kathy Griffen did the severed trump head.

And bent out of shape now but they need their guns and they are not safe unless they have the "right" to say they own guns.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25501
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.