Agnostic.com

4 5

I'm busy choosing what knitting to pack and doing my laundry. It is time to go to the office again... So a week in Orlando in meetings and hiding in my hotel room at night. 😛 I look forward to the knitting time. I need a new hat... my kids keep snagging the ones that I knit. I have some lovely merino and silk blend yarn. I will have to hide the hat though... My oldest will take it! ARGH... oh well I can knit more... I dislike time in the office for the political climate but I do get to meet some folks that I have never met. They hire more all the time and I'm there so seldom that there's probably 20 people I need to meet. That part will be nice.

Florida is suffering and until we value kids over guns... oh well... that cannot be uttered at my office. Best to keep common sense to myself for a week and knit.

I don't know how much I will be able to pop on here but I'll try in the evenings and early mornings. I enjoy all of you 🙂

Have a wonderful week if I don't talk to you for a bit!

Brenna

Knitfreak 7 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love knitting and crocheting. And I am terribly sad for Florida and indeed the entire US.

Watch out for gators in any nearby ponds or drainage ditches

I crochet , but never learned to knit . Not sure which is faster . Of all times to be in Florida ugh 😟 Sounds like you have some me time to look forward to ! Have a good one & hope to hear from you soon !

Dougy Level 7 Feb 17, 2018

safe travels.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.