Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Elizabeth Warren anounces presidential run

Here we go!

I was trolling trump tweets this morning and they were fast and heavy. They stopped right about the time this happened.. coincidence? This being the first major announcement for the 2020 elections. He has to be freaking out..

MsAl 8 Dec 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Dems would be wise to nominate her and not treat her like they did Bernie or nominate some corporate Dem like Biden, because only a progressive candidate is going to beat Trump, unlikely as that may sound. People have seen thru the lies of the corporate Dems.

After trumper I believe as sad as it may be that only a white male has a chance for the next election. They are not going to be in the mood for another extreme candidate like bernie or a woman no matter how qualified.I do not agree with this but I think it is what will happen.

@Marine Im not so sure. It seems like extreme candidates are the only ones that gain traction these days. I don't think that is healthy, just true. I also don't think women are really extreme anymore. It's already been done everywhere else.
Anyway who knows what else will come. I see her announcement as more of a starting gun to ignite all the shenanigans that will most certainly define this campaign season.

She is to far left to get elected as is Bernie.I would like to see Bloomberg as president as I think he has the right experience,money and common sense to take on the idiot.

You are wrong. Bloomberg is a kinder, gentler version of a Repub.

I love her and Bernie as well but I agree with you. We need to put up candidates who have a better chance of winning. Bloomberg could work.

@TomMcGiverin He once was a republican and a middle of the road one.

@OwlInASack I believe he lets you know exactly where he stands during debates. I have been a Dem for 40 plus years and live in NYC while he was Mayor there. He did a great job.

I lived there too and I agree he was a good Mayor.

Not sure what will happen with her specifically but I think Democrats are breaking away from this type of thinking. It seems like they are spending less time groveling to Republicans and putting forward their view of what is good for the country. Like they have stopped trying to make excuses to republicans who have always tried to claim moral high ground and family values BS.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:255780
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.