Agnostic.com

6 3

If there is a god is he universal or only bound to be the god of earth?

i mean if there are aliens is s/he the god of them?

Selah613 5 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you must beg a question, why one which has so little to base an answer on that all answers would be as meaningless as speculation can be?

No scientific evidence for either. I believe your asking the wrong question. Some scientists have proposed the idea that we are living in a simulation, think of an unimaginably (to us) intelligent being and that this being created a type of simulation to a world that may have once existed, or one that may have never existed until he created that simulation. Just one idea being thrown around right now, but one we can now imagine, interesting that we may not have even been able to imagine it until the PC.

maybe only earth, but he has not found us yet.....the universe is so big, he got lost.

I do believe that there is a source that all of creation emanates from, and that all things both visible and invisible exist and are the physical expression of this Source.
I believe that this Force has caused all things that exist to manifest tangibly and that it pervades all that is. I feel that this same Life Source is expressed in all things, and though the forces of Nature, and that all that is, is connected.
I feel that mysteries are only unlearned knowledge based upon reason, and in evidence, and in observation, and in reasoning confirmed by independent observers.
I regard the whole of the Universe itself to be 'The Physical Manifestation of the being that people identify as 'God.'
I try to consider anything that may sound wild, ridiculous or 'out-there' as long as there is irrefutable evidence to back it up. Even so, the more incredulous it sounds, the more solid the evidence will have to be.

Donna Level 6 Sep 28, 2017

This question should be presented as a concept to Marvel Productions for consideration. They are more qualified to answer questions about the limitations of fictional super heroes.

There is no answer to the question. If there is a God he/she/it hasn't manifested in reality so whether it's just Earth or the entire universe I couldn't possibly know or even attempt a guess. The only thing I can imagine and this is assuming a lot is that if alien life does exist and I think it likely and if they have religion it would be personal to them. Whenever someone asks me what would convince you a God exists and that the Bible is accurate my answer is if we ever find alien life on another far away planet that has the same Bible we do. That would convince me......maybe

maybe give it a little more and the answer to the would come . . . if we work on it - so let's work on it ! remember that song by the Beatles " . . . try to see it my way, i'll try to see it your way, we can work it out"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:256
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.