Agnostic.com

1 0

Are doctors getting kickbacks from pharmaceutical outfits?

I heard something about this on national public radio, but it started sounding like they were beating around the bush, so to speak, and didn't want to say too much.
I have heard it on the grapevine that prescriptions for pain and diabetes and various other things can end up destroying the pancreas and kidneys. Yet the prescriptions go on and on. Doctors should know better shouldn't they? Are they getting kickbacks? Then again could be I'm reading too much into this. Does somebody on here have more info?

Obnoxious 4 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have worked for four different big pharma companies. Accepting any favors or offering any from/to the medical community, tegulatory agencies, or patients is illegal. All employees have to train and sign an agreement to not get even remotely involved in such every year of employment.

Zster Level 8 Feb 17, 2018

WTF dude? The companies call it "The Code of Conduct" or something akin to that. HR or Legal keep track of it. Read up before accusing people who know of lying:

[google.com]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25606
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.