Agnostic.com

4 0

Anybody got good home remedies for disturbing dreams?

Nobody wants to have disturbing dreams through the night, and then have to get up and go to work in the morning with lingering feelings that ebb and flow and won't entirely go away until well into the afternoon.

Nobody wants that. Anybody got good home remedies for disturbing dreams? Rather than getting prescriptions from doctors, who likely don't give a damn anyway...

Thank you kindly.

Obnoxious 4 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you take magnesium supplements, a glass of organic milk before bed, b12 vitamin, and Valerian & liquorice herb sleep tablets? If not give it a try and see if you get improvement.

You could try using Melatonin. My doc recommended them to me to help me sleep better and have less vivid dreams. It is an over the counter drug (you don't need a prescription from a doctor) and doesn't have any side effects.

All opioid painkillers have bad dreams as a side effect.

I have no remedies, but can tell you two drugs that can make them way worse (things to change or avoid): Tricyclic antidepressants (nortryptiline and the like) and beta blockers like propanolol. I wish I could drop both, but the trade off is constant migraine. I feel your bad vivid dream pain.

Zster Level 8 Feb 17, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25614
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.