Agnostic.com

3 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds good to me.. ???

Not a parody. ?

The only good part of checking Trumps insane tweets is the responses he gets back. Here's a sample (with apologies for not providing attributions):

WTF!?!

OMG... I thought this was a parody account! This is truly the President of the United States! How embarrassingly petty and juvenile. This is truly disturbing!

CAPSLOCK HIM UP!

The First tweet honor of 2019 is all for you Donnie. 2019 will be an awesome year, you are correct! You will be indicted/resign/impeached/jailed/deported to Russia. Cannot Wait!

It's going to be a great year. Democrats are going to bring democracy back to government in the United States.

This is quite the metaphor for your administration. Sherry added, Amid government shutdown, US national park bathrooms overflowing with human waste, as vandals cause damage. [on.msnbc.com]

WHAT AN AWFUL MESSAGE FROM OUR PRESIDENT TO START THE NEW YEAR! JUST CALM DOWN, DONALD. SEEK HELP. THEN ALL WILL BE FINE. #HappyNewYears

Great things, absolutely... the Mueller report final... your resignation. Can't wait!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, INCLUDING INCOMPETENT PRESIDENTS SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA, AND THE REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS WHO ENABLE HIM IN THE DOWNFALL OF THIS COUNTRY! 2019 WILL BE INTERESTING TIMES FOR EVERYONE. CALM DOWN; MUELLER IS COMING AND 2020 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

You mean like the worst December the stock market since 1931? 800,000 Federal employees without paychecks? A deficit that rose by 17% in just one year? The greatest loss of international respect by our allies since ever? THAT kind of great things? Thanks but no thanks.

"Calm down and enjoy the ride." Alex, what is something a cell mate would say?

I look forward to seeing your tax returns this year!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:256508
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.