Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK Donald Trump's business links to the mob - BBC Newsnight - YouTube

Trump's ties to organized crime did not start with Russia or his going into politics.

snytiger6 9 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The BBC is a liberal piece of crap and therefore very unreliable.

"lLiberal" or "progressive" agendas are formed by examining the facts and determining policies, while conservative or right wing agendas are determined by forming policies and searching out (cherry picking) facts to support their agenda.

So, basically all fact based reporting will seem to have a liberal bias, because both good hounalism and progressive agendas are based on actual proven facts.

The BBC which has high hounalistic standards is well respected world wide. On the other hand Fox News is considered to be akin to tabloid television (outside of the U.S.)

@snytiger6 If you really believe that you are quite delusional.

@Trajan61 Like when you said the BBC was a "liberal piece of crap and therefore unreliable"?

I doubt we are likely to agree on media coverage very often.

I have long said that Trumps business "empire""is a corrupt organization. Under the scrutiny of 17 different investigations, that is not coming into the light of day.

I suspect that Trump also has substantial connections with the Russisn mob in NYC.

Nice piece but not the first. The Village Voice started exposing 45's shady deals 4 decades ago. The first piece I ever read on 45 was in the VV back in 1978.
45 has been mobbed up since the 70s.

@PalacinkyPDX Exactly. I grew up in northern NJ. As soon as he started becoming publicly known, the connections between his family and the mob, started showing up in the local papers. I've known all about him for a long time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:256859
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.