Agnostic.com

6 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He’s s mental Ignoranus

Mexico is not paying for the wall, and the USMCA Trade Deal, I guarantee you, does not have a provision for that. It's just a hand-waving deflection that his base will accept.

"None" is a lot closer to reality than "much" when it comes to his next statement.

And his final claim, that it's a bargain and has national security benefits, has been debunked so many times by domain experts that there's no point in even discussing it.

You know, back when migrations took place freely (admittedly a very long time ago) things always balanced out. Nationhood and sovereignty weren't things. Until....

We don't need walls, we need cooperation and understanding No, I'm not talking bleeding heart liberal speak here. It is just simple, common sense. Unfortunately, that's not so common anymore.

Gawd he's such a fucking LIAR!!!! I sure hope the people who still support him wake the hell up!!!

Meanwhile the rich immigrants still overstay their visas and collaborate with local frauds like him to ship the drug problem in on barges unchecked. No matter how cheap or expensive, his red herring monument to bigotry isn't going to do a goddamned thing about it.

Ummm, there is some pre-existing fencing, some repairs to it too....otherwise, again cheeto is Lying!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:257200
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.