Agnostic.com

3 0

Anyone else seen black panther yet? It was awesome!

Photoguy247 3 Feb 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's currently showing here in Thailand at the EGV theater in the Songkhla Tesco-Lotus mall, but after reading the reviews, it sounded like another simplistic smash-the-bad guys Marvel comic hero film.
I get that it's an important milestone for black kids to have a hero at the movies that looks like them, but I'm not a kid, and I don't like those types of movies even when hunky, white Chris Hemsworth is in them.

I did like Marvel's X-Men movies though because of the mutation of normal people/children element, tolerance themes, etc. but I outgrew the simplistic, melodramatic smashing of bad guys by bulked up superheroes when I was 13.

I saw the film yesterday. The movie was very well made. The acting was very good, the special effects were quite good, and I don't find any fault with the movie, but I simply did not enjoy it as much as other MCU movies. This film wasn't really made for me and that's perfectly fine and I'm glad the movie has done well. I just didn't find it as engaging and entertaining as other MCU films.

I’ve heard favorable reactions.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25757
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.