Agnostic.com

1 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When is Mueller going to end this??? I'm beginning to wonder if he ever will!

Carin Level 8 Jan 3, 2019

Mueller, from what I have read and heard about him is kind of OCD about creating a water tight case. He hs been greatly slowed down by the fact that Trump has brought so many corrupt people into his administration. He cant' just let anything go, but is getting all the wrong doers he finds while investigating.... there just has been so many he has found that it has slowed the process down.

So, yes, it is takign a logn time, but when his report comes out, there won't be any wiggle room for peopel to dodge or wiggle out, because his OCD nature will have every I dotted and every T crossed, and the way it will be laid out will be completely damning. No loose ends.

Mueller is the guy who took down organized crime bosses when nobody else could. I find it a bit amusing that he is a republican. However, he is mroe liek an Eisenhower republican. He still has ethics. He ius probably appalled at what his party has become.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:257870
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.