Agnostic.com

7 3

I searched on the enternet for about thirty to forty five minutes to try and find an explanation for this craziness. Couldn’t find one scientisfic reason. These people have to be acting and getting paid for it. There’s just no way a person could be this insane!

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok that was just a little bizarre and crazy, and what is with the people around them throwing small blankets on them??

I was trying to figure that out, too. I guess they were preparing for an early burial.

Ha ha oh boy , ya you never know

People scream and act crazy at music concerts too. Humans, a suggestible and exciteable bunch. Granted if they started pulling this at the Church services I occaisionally attend, I'd be outa there.

I've seen this... I should of ran. I hung around because of my wife's family. It's strange and I never got use to it. I did eventually leave it. Now I'm here to tell you that even the kids do this. I could just spit about how it screwed me and my families head up.

Haha. It's true, they are crazy.

Just think that there is some lucky guy out there....

I think this is the end result of a longer procedure where people follow some ritual to get themselves into some state of trance and hysteria. One can see similar things from all kinds of cultures (sometimes with the help of psychoactive drugs) and while there is often some kind of "spiritual" aspect the common property is essentially just that people have come up with tricks to mess a little bit with their brain.
So this is not necessarily insanity, but of course the way how that state of mind is then interpreted in a religious way is utter bullshit.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.