Agnostic.com

2 4

Any more gun nuts that won't budge on there right to bear arms whatever happens with innocent lives and can't see any other logic? to me, you are like the zombie-like religious who can't and won't see sense. one of them actually called me one dimensional yesterday. I came on this very good sight to get away from ideology and want to keep it that way. please block me if you are said person or ill block you but please I don't want any more of it. I thank you.

LeighShelton 8 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I HATE guns.

Just my two cents.

they have there very small place but I do agree with you.

@LeighShelton Some more of my anti gun stuff...😉

@Karcreat very good lol though it isn't really funny at all

When my father came back from the war he brought back his service gun; at some point in the fifties there was an amnesty for a few months that meant you could go to the local police station and hand them in - My father really didnt want to do it! My mother took it and wrapped it in a tea towel and marched us all round to hand it in - I think it was supposed to be a lesson of some kind but I am glad all that happened and fewer guns were around.

for sure it's better

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.