Agnostic.com

2 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A freshman Congressman made a stupid mistake. She let her enthusiasm get away from her. She deserves at least one second chance. She will get schooled on protocol now thats she is in Washington.

But she said it lnly once, Trump said it at rallies multiple times runnung up to the election. I do not see you complaing about his language. Aren't you being hypocrtical?

I'm really tired of our politicians acting like rejects from "Jersey Shore".

She’s no more crude thant the pussy-grabber in chief.

America has a reality show president. He got popular because he was on TV. Through careful editing "The Apprentice" hid the fact that he is an idiot.

@david75090 I disagree. I don't think the editing hid it at all.

@jondspen Didn't hide it from me because I didn't watch it. Saw an article by the guy who ran that show and he said they shot a lot of film to get good takes.

[newyorker.com]

@david75090 Don't doubt it - still didn't get much worth a crap it appears. lol

I was surprised by how Pelosi responded to her comments.

@DoctoralZombie I agree...she should have stepped up, been a REAL leader, and set the tone of what was expected from professional adults. All these people need to realize they are being watched by children in how adults govern and interact with one another.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:258752
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.