Agnostic.com

10 1

Women's body hair

Do women need to shave to be attractive?

Treehugger 6 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A woman choice is her own. Just as it’s a mans choice to grow a beard or do some manscaping.

I love running my fingers thru a woman's hair, wherever it is....

Maybe if her beard reaches her collarbone. I suppose it's a matter of how much facial hair a man finds attractive.

Deb57 Level 8 Jan 5, 2019

If a woman wants to grow a mustache or a beard, that is her business. If you are talking about the carpet in the basement, l prefer a small area rug as opposed to a bare floor.

No, these can be something exciting about the Mediterranean look.

I don’t know but I like DARK hairy chests and thick hands.

The older a lady gets, the less she has to shave to feel and appear smooth. That's one perk I'm learning!

When I was young, I had to shave under arms and legs daily, twice if going on a date. Glad those days are over! I personally never wanted to resemble a baboon, so I gave in to the social pressures to shave body hair.

Or perhaps you are talking about more intimate hair. If so, no comment. I'm not fond of resembling a child or pre-pubescent teen either.

That is a personal preference. Some enjoy hair on various women's body parts, others don't. Some women prefer to shave and some don't. Women should have the right to choose if they want to be bare or not and should not be pressured one way or the other.

Too much facial hair on a lady disturbs me - guess I’m old fashioned, and I apologize ?

Did you know that women with facial hair have higher testosterone? And higher testosterone means a woman will have a higher sex drive?

@maturin1919 Yes. Their loss.

@maturin1919 Of course it is. There are plenty of men that are not as superficial as you.

@maturin1919 Standard? According to who?

@maturin1919 LOL. "Common sense". Standard according to common sense? That makes no sense at all. Where does the standard come from?

@maturin1919 You are so funny. And at first I thought you were a mature man. But I see not. There are many more women than you would believe that have facial hair. Just because a woman has some facial hair doesn't mean they will have a beard! Immature men have no idea about women.

@maturin1919 There is a reason I have a hard time about this. The fucking standard that men put upon women.

@maturin1919 I still ascertain that you are an immature man. And a man that does not understand much about women.

@maturin1919 Did I ever say that a woman with facial hair wouldn't wax or take care of it in any way? No I did not.

@maturin1919 I have preferences in how a man treats me, or what his values are. I have preferences in what a man has aspirations for and goals. Do I judge a man for superficial shit that doesn't effect me? No. If he's bald... If he can't grow a beard... maybe he is hairy, or not hairy... Maybe he has a little dick. Is any of that important to me? No.

@Wildflower And yet below you wrote "I think to be attractive, men need to only shave their cheeks and their neck. Oh, and their back and ass... and if they are going bald they should shave their entire head. That should be the norm for all men." You're confusing personal preference with longing for superficial shit because it's reasonable to state that the things you listed are superficial. You don't care about a little dick but you do care about the hair on his ass?

@SLBushway that was sarcasm. Making the point that men can acceptably have standards for women... so why can't women have the same standards for men. Sorry it went over your head.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:258809
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.