Agnostic.com

13 1

How do I ask a woman at the bar for some fun ;)?

SeanBab 4 Jan 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Be damn ready to define what you mean by "fun" . Assuming you've sparked some interest ...

Just say "hey bitch, you suck dick?". Works every time...

Maybe the dumbest most misogynistic post on this whole site.

Did you ever think maybe you are too stupid to go into bars?

You ask in the full understanding that you might end up hit. Or arrested, of course - but I suspect being hit is more likely.

@jorj Indeed - violence BOTH WAYS is innapropriate.

However there are many scenarios where wandering up to a woman in a bar and asking for some fun is also innapropriate... so we're not talking about ideal circumstances.

@jorj

Ask her how much she charges. If she tells you, then pay her. If she slaps you, then you know you asked the wrong "gal." You might want to invest in some bruise cream, since I would imagine that very few women walk into a bar banking on the chance that you'll be in there just so they can give you some free, no-strings-attached fun.

Deb57 Level 8 Jan 5, 2019

If you're shopping based on what they're wearing/showing instead of what they're telling you; well, the saying goes: you get what you pay for.

Start by talking to her and developing a relationship with her first. We at least like to know who we are having fun with you know.

The best way to meet women in bars is learn to dance. Most women who go to bars with music like to dance. It is an easy ice breaker. If you are a decent dancer you will become quite popular. This comes from a lifetime of experience of working in, hanging out in, and dancing in clubs.

What kind of fun, because you may get your face slapped.

Yuck, bad idea.

I've always believed that if a woman sitting at the bar was mutually attracted to you after getting to know you a bit - that you wouldn't have to ask. "Hey gal - wanna have some fun" would not likely be a wise approach.

I wan't that to happen. I went to the bar once, a sixty year old (as she explained it to me) grab hold of me. I left super drunk, not touching, not touching anyone for a long time. I have been harassed, molested, and terrizied as an asshole and a motherfucker ever since.

I've been trying to figure that one out too. I'll keep checking back maybe some macho men who are experts at this will give us non experts some advice.

Don't you mean "non macho men"?

@SLBushway As Archie Bunker used say "Whatever."

Ok, that's a start but what comes next?

You probably shouldn't.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:258837
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.