Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK The Extinction of the White American Male Dinosaur

Times they are a changin' Part 2

UrsiMajor 8 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Have you ever heard the Republicans talking about "taking our country back"? They really would like to take the USA back to 1958 when the blacks were hidden in the ghettos, the Hispanics hadn't yet arrived, the transgenders, lesbians, and homosexuals were in the closet and America was lily white. Unfortunately for the Republicans the USA is now a strong diverse population of people who lean the Democratic way.

Excellent article. I posted it on Facebook. Thanks for the link.

Well, blacks and all other minorities make up approx. 25% of the American population so there are in no danger of going extinct just yet. They are still in control and I for one am tired of their chicken little the sky is falling crap.

Yeah but he ignored Kavanaugh and who is still running the country and major corporations and on and on, as I'm sure his predecessor did when women got the right to vote. 🙂 How did Ruth Bader Ginsburg answer the question when asked how many women would be enough on the Supreme Court? NINE. Let's see how long that takes.

lerlo Level 8 Jan 5, 2019

Love it.....and it can't come too soon! 🙂

They said this about my generation, the baby boomers. And look what we did. Look who became president on our watch. I'll remain skeptical.

Exactly. Big corporate and the wealthy are still in control.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:259025
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.