Agnostic.com

2 1

Responsible

Why don't people take care of their responsibilities how about starting with honesty we blame the politicians for all the bullshit that's going on George Carlin made me feel where that our representatives are to representative up too many people if people were more honest and have more honest politicians

James1403 5 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

please punctuate responsibly.

insofar as i can read the mess that results when you do NOT punctuate at all, i disagree with what you have said. i think most people are more honest than dishonest, and that they get fooled by progapanda. if anything, intellectual laziness is more of a problem than the honesty of the general population. if we paid better attention we could nip political shenanigans in the bud.

g

It may or may not work out that way. Perhsp when dishonest politcians got caught it would be more likely to shorten their career...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:259061
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.