Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Been spending 3 months each winter here for 12 yrs. Always enjoyed great weather. Even during the cold spells always sunny & if the high is 50 it feels like at least 60 in the sun.
We're in Mesa which is higher & have never experienced severe air pollution. Seldom see visibility less than 10 miles.
Personally I don't believe the global warming scaremongers (dependent on govt grants & subsidies).
There are credible reports that b/c of reduced solar flare activity, we could be entering a mini ice age.

Can't see how 125 degrees is healthy and its only going to get worse 140 degrees and more

I lived in Phoenix for a year. Loved it. Want to go back.

I lived there for one year after graduate school. I had a terrific job, but it was absolutely hellish living there.

I cannot imagine ever considering living there. Why do so many people go there. It used to be a place for people with allergies to go that had a dry air. Now, so many have moved there the air has actually gotten more humid. It boggles my mind what people find so attractive about this city.

Mild winters. Dry heat. I'd rather have it be 120 there than 90 in Nebraska!

@TheGreatShadow To each their own but, as the posting commented, when large numbers of people are dying because of the heat that is not a good place to live. Give a temperate climate with mountains, trees and seas anytime.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:259238
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.