Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK The Evolutionary Mystery of Left-Handedness and What It Reveals About How the Brain Works - Brain Pickings - Pocket

I find this interesting since my mother, my wife of 35 years, and my daughter are all lefties.

Tomfoolery33 9 Jan 5

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm right-handed. I broke my R arm when I was 9 and was in a full-arm cast for some weeks. That was when we were learning basketball in gym class--which I later went on to play, in middle-school--left-handed. There are other things I do left-handed to this day.

I masturbate with my left hand but I shoot hoops with my right. What does the mean?!?

@Seeker3CO I just about spit my coffee through my nostrils! HAHAHA! ?

@Seeker3CO I only drive with my left hand. I usually keep my right hand free in case I need to reach for the emergency brake to make a sudden emergency turn or stop.

Unless I'm hydroplaning, I'll use both of my hands.

I'll spare the details on what I use my right hand for. Hehehe... ?

Both of my sons are left-handed.

Many in my family are lefties including me...

Many in our families.

Lefty here. 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:259498
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.