Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK 'Betrayed' Factory Boss Turns On Trump, Says Plant May Move To Mexico | HuffPost

I know it came as a shock to that business owner that the Angry Orange ? Clown had policies that are harming his business... After all, he's so great at NOT running his own companies into bankruptcy how could he go wrong with his ideals for the entire country?!

DGJ0114 7 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I feel so bad for people who were hoping to have a better life for themselves and their children...betrayal is a tough pill to swallow...but...as they say, don't shit in front of a fan...

Nice picture, but you leave out the "u"? 🙂

Someone who votes for an obvious turd and now he complains??? So what is he going to do with the employees of the company? Do they have to learn Spanish (or Canadian - eh) to keep their jobs?

@Elganned I can see Canada from my place. Talk about neighbors, ever hear of Point Roberts (Bob to the natives)? [mapquest.com]

@Elganned I know Detroit and it is supposed to be the only place one goes south into Canada. Went there several times with a former partner. We always had a Long Island Tea.
I have friends in Pt. Bob that I met at a FFRF convention. They said they look down on us! Funny place as some houses are on the Canadian side but go into the alley and it's the US. I was told that small community has 3 gas stations and 2 grocery stores. It is an easy border for Canadians to go to to get cheap gas and dairy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:260398
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.