Agnostic.com

5 2

QUESTION Polar ice is lost at sea | Grist

Can people just see the evidence?

Akfishlady 8 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I watched a Documentation on Sweden. The scientists were studying this town because the water always seemed great and the grass was luscious. The scientist conclusion that the glacier was melting at 7% per year. There is much lost all ready. The pollution that is ruining the village fossil fuels. The other day they said on the news it was raining in Antarctica And Trump turns them loose to ravage in those areas more..

In the immoral words of Bender: "We are boned". I can hardly wait for the next phrase, runaway global warming. Its at times like this I wish I was to stupid to understand the consequences of this.

For sure, when I was a kid we had sledges ready for winter but now lucky to see snow at all. not even a virus kills its host.

I know!! I've seen other videos like this, scares the shit outta me for my grandbabies, maybe even my kids. What kind of world will they have?

we aren't staying here much longer sorry to say.

@LeighShelton 😟 Some times I think it is taking too long, but I also want the babies to grow up in a safe, clean place.

we are on the cusp of greatness too and I brought up two boys as my own and one has 2 children that are very young. this world has changed dramatically due to humans in many many ways. it will never be the same. we really could do something about it and it needs doing now ie every couple on the planet have one child, then do it again and after that, every couple has 2 children keeping the population at around 2 billion. because of many factors that's just never going to happen. mother nature can't lose and WILL address it if we don't.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26051
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.