Agnostic.com

3 1

Sometimes I feel like I am the only progressive attest in Fremont County Idaho. It's hard to wrap my mind around the things I overhear. I'd like to meet some folks on this site that I can relate to. I live alone (except for my critters) in a town of less than 400, SE of Yellowstone National Park. The post office doesn't even deliver mail here. I'm a nature and animal lover and I have a big 4 bedroom house on over 5 acres. An occasional cougar strolls through and we have the most amazing birds. Paradise, but I miss having people around who are like me.

MidnightSolo 5 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome! You should join our Critter Corner group! I live in the state of Georgia and totally can relate to being a fish out of water.

Zster Level 8 Feb 19, 2018

Welcome. Just read the posts and chime in wherever you like. There are groups and topics you can join in on. There is also a place where you can meet people too. I have a group called Gun Control Now that you are welcome to join.

Thanks! I think I will join your group.

I miss soo much about Idaho. The beauty, the friendly people, the weather! But I don't miss the overwhelming amount of religion. 😟

What part of Idaho did you live in?

@MidnightSolo
I lived in Nampa and still would be if it was possible to make a decent living.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26056
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.