Agnostic.com

1 0

Deku V.S Kenki

Me and several of my best friends love to do versus battle with alot of anime characters . One of the most hardest one to decide on who would win in a fight is Deku from My hero acedmia V.S Kenki from toyko ghoul . Me personally I am preety sure that Kenki would win . Mostly because if Deku breaks his arms or ribs he can heal or at the very least put the bones back together to where he can still fight . I also think Kenki would win because there about the same when it comes to strenght and speed . However to where Deku mostly wants to knock out or make the person hes fighting give up . Kenki will not hold back and go for the kill . Who do you think will win please comment below and if you want to have a debate with me about this I think that will be awesome . Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a great day .

• 2 votes
  • 1 vote
sasukeatheist 4 Jan 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Aw man that's a tough one but when you really think about it Deku wins

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:261075
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.