Agnostic.com

1 0

Just an hour ago I posted a reply to someone's rant. the person "commented" in favour of inclusiveness in regards to allowing believers to roam this site, mainly by accusing the originator of the post & the entirety of atheists/agnostics of narrow-mindedness by assuming this & that bs all the while. the post I am referring to posed the question whether to include believers on this site or not. I kept my reply to the commenter's rant factual, taking great pains & quite some time plus word-smithing to avoid any allegations or prejudice.

meanwhile my reply & with it the comment/rant have disappeared. I don't know what happened within this last hour. I am quite frustrated that these things keep happening here: I comment to a post, get a reply, want to open it, just to be told that for some diffuse reason the post in question has disappeared. I came to this site to stay open-minded, to learn from other open-minded people & to be able to say my piece without being censored.

what's happening here? can anyone give me a clue? &/or share their own experience in that respect?

walklightly 8 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi Walklightly,

I just went ahead and approved your reply. I think what happened is that your reply went to the review queue and our new reviewer was not sure to approve it or not so they sent it to me. Sorry for the delay. Do you see it now?

Admin Level 9 Feb 18, 2018

sorry, but no, the comment & my reply to it is nowhere to be seen. the post was by Draco & went like "Fellow agnostics, how do you feel about believers joining?"

@walklightly This one?

yes, @Admin, that's the one. what happened?

@walklightly Dunno... sometimes perhaps it's the way that comments are sorted.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26191
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.