Agnostic.com

3 1

With this talk of "It is ONLY $5 billion!" why has no one in the Cheeto Opposition spoken this one word that the neo-cons Used to love: DEFICIT !

[nytimes.com]
Federal Deficit Climbs Again, Putting It on Track for $1 Trillion This Year

CallMeDave 8 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The whole situation makes me want to revisit my plan to move to Belize and become a professional book reading beach bum and walk taker. And I also might go fishing.

Newt will be so disappointed in you.

@CallMeDave I can live with that.

@CallMeDave Ive been considering registering as independent anyway. I think at this point they’d probably be happy to see me go.

Since giving away 1.5 trillion to bust the deficit farther, he doesn't care. He did, however, suggest cutting disabled and unemployed veterans benefits to cut into the deficit. Fuck the poor for the rich and his racist hypocritical base will zombie step toward fascism.

They are all hypocrites.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:262500
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.