Agnostic.com

11 32

I just want to express my thankfulness for this site and it's members.

I am an incredibly busy person, or I would post and respond more.
That said; I usually find a post or response that is similar to my most recent quandary/opinion. It is refreshing to be able to volley thoughts freely and intelligently with like minded people.

Yeah, even this post ain't a new sentiment, but it's sincere.

Donotbelieve 9 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'll enjoy your comments any time you come here yes I too fell comfortable on this site asthre is nobody I know that causes discontent.

I must agree wholeheartedly. I am fairly new, but I feel a comfortable camaraderie here, where I can say how I really feel without choosing my words carefully like on those popular social media sites with their inflammatory fake-news clickbait.

You're not alone. Although this site advertises itself as a dating site, I love that it functions more like a community site for nonbelievers. That is a great lead-in and folks here are getting to know one another through public posts and behind the scenes messaging. It's wonderful to be able to post your thoughts without the worry of being attacked. It's ok to disagree, but we can surely do that in a civilized manner.

Sincerity is everything to me and you can only do what you can do.

I'm with you on that one: this is a good place to feel my self resonate with other selves. here I remember to smile with the heart. thanks to many kind, intelligent, open-minded, respectful & funny people.... & one of them is you! thank you.

that was lovely x

It's kinda nice, isn't it? I've met a lot of nice people here, and gotten to see that there are still some truly decent humans out there. I'm making friends here, and that's pretty great.

Totally agree.. that's why we are all here.. 🙂

Don't know how many times when I've mentioned that I was only thinking out loud and looking for other opinions that I was accused of having already made up my mind. Some people suspect an agenda behind everything.

they are the insecure people with a suspect agenda. I like to shoot from the hip. id rather you told me to piss off than pretend you like me.

@LeighShelton can I do both ?

there's not much I can do about it if you do @jacpod

@LeighShelton How do you do that smiley thing - anyway consider yourself smiled at!

I gotcha lol i smiled back lol x and a kiss

Agreed. And thank you.

I may not agree with or like everyone here, but I appreciate and respect that others take the time to engage with and challenge me intellectually. Thank you for being one of those I respect and enjoy!

Agreed, and rightbackatcha!

What she said...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26281
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.