Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Omarosa on Mike Pence: ‘He thinks Jesus tells him to say things’ - The Washington Post

Jesus speaks & Pence listens.
How does he know its Jesus & not Putin imitating said savior?
David Koresh heard Jesus also.

Mooolah 8 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If admitting that you listen to the voices in your head is not disqualifying; then government must be useless.

SCal Level 7 Jan 10, 2019

If your surgeon said the same thing you would never let him near your vitals, but when your leader says this you hand him the nuclear launch codes.
Americans are weird.

At least we don't have to worry about Trump hearing Jesus. Jesus spoke to me and told me that Trump makes him sick. He is trying to talk Big Sky Daddy into taking him out, but Sky Daddy won't give the go ahead because he thinks Trump is amusing. I'll let you know if I hear anything else.

Does it really make any difference for him? Whether Jesus, Trump or Putin what is the difference. I have been thinking lately that we are in a war with Russia (Putin) and the US is loosing, what else would one expect when the president does what he is told by putin.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:262903
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.