Agnostic.com

3 1

How do you visualize the perfect mate? What attributes does your virtual mate possess?

nicknotes 8 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So that is hard and easy. Sometimes you fall for someone that does not hit all the marks.
Ideally - Someone you are attracted to physically and intellectually. Someone smart with whom you can dialog and problem solve. Someone who loves the outdoors, hiking beach or mountain. Someone who enjoys sex and is willing to try new things and generally explore. Someone who will let me cook them a lovely dinner. Hobbies wise, they should enjoy DIY and gardening and also appreciates the art. Last but super important, someone who is kind.

That is an excellent resume...

he is exactly like god: he doesn't exist. i'm not knocking an exercise in imagination but if we pull it down to reality and still look for a perfect mate, no one will qualify and we will die alone. so i am glad you added "virtual."

g

God doesn't exist...maybe your virtual man doesn't exist either?????

@nicknotes um, isn't that what i just said?

g

I was just reiterating what you already said....for emphasis. @genessa

@nicknotes oh, well i don't mind being emphasized lol

g

The experts say if someone copies your work....take it as a compliment that your work is appreciated. @genessa

@nicknotes not MY experts. my experts say sue their sorry asses! i'm a writer! but don't worry; i don't think this counts 🙂)

g

Now I know you are just teasing me....@genessa

@nicknotes who ME? would i do THAT?

g

Of course you would....you love it. @genessa

@nicknotes <affecting most innocent expression, almost as innocent as that of one of my cats after he has puked on the bed> <not succeeding>

g

You are an accomplished actress @genessa

@nicknotes <bowing>

g

I'm seeking an athletic, intelligent man with a great sense of humor who treats me with respect and kindness. Shared recreational activities are a bonding experience for couples. That's why I want a man who also loves hiking, and only shoots with a camera.

Although I'm a great cook, I'm not willing to do all of the meal planning, preparation and cooking. Everyone loves the magic words: "Dinner is served."

Loving relationships work best when we add a certain spirit, an attitude of goodwill. I wouldn't know a grudge if it mugged me. I miss the tender touch, laughter, conversation, intimacy, teamwork and fun of a committed, loving relationship.

I can see you did some deep thinking on this question....

@ToolGuy

Yes. I am dating a man who is fit, intelligent, kind and respectful. He also loves hiking. He says I'm wonderful, beautiful, articulate, caring, and highly intelligent.

@nicknotes

Thank you, Nick. I edited it periodically. Under things I miss, I previously wrote "sex." The word "sex" triggered sexual messages from man. So, I changed it to "intimacy."

In writing this paragraph, I used the fewest, most potent words:

Skinny dipping at night made me a lifelong sensualist. In August the lake was warm as bath water. Icy cold streams flowed up from the bottom. Swimming after dark through the warm water, I dived down and let the cold streams caress my naked body. The feeling was exquisite.

Men sent crude, sexual messages. So, I downshifted to:

Skinny dipping at night made me a lifelong sensualist. August evenings at the lake were warm as bath water, accentuated by icy cold streams flowing up from the bottom. It was an exquisite experience I long to share.

Nice going...sometimes you have to cater to your audience. @LiterateHiker

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:263081
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.