Agnostic.com

10 0

Relationship

What do men find more interesting in women

Jacksongarcia55 3 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Intelligence and independence.

Curiosity is hugely important to me as it's the foundation of intelligence and intelligent discourse, and I need to have that with someone to be able to respect them. Some guys though, all they want is a particularly inspiring body part or openness to a particular sexual fetish and they think that's the basis of a lifelong relationship. Or that it even IS a relationship basis at all.

Others would want emotional connection, or a near-absence of expectations about THEM, or a shared enthusiasm for the same hobbies, a [lack of] desire to have children together, or any number of things.

Bottom line: meaningless question and the most common response may not be a good one anyway.

Why not tell us what you find most interesting iin women you date?

Too big a question!

Me honestly. You don't got to be this beautiful woman. I respect intellect and good conversation. Im not saying you can be unattractive. No, someone cute well put together and a good convo, I'm gone squeez all the juices out of you. Lmao

so... all men are alike and all women are alike, that men find certain things more interesting in women? ask a man. then ask another man. you may get different answers. generalization is generally useless.

g

I like the way you think

Another vague question..... You're on to something here. Easy way to rack up points, isn't? Here is my contribution to the cause ?

The W and the O

More interesting than what?

JimG Level 8 Jan 11, 2019

One thing I can say for certain, the greatest majority of people appreciate it when someone fills out their bio truthfully and uploads their own photos.

You are top notch!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:263184
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.