Agnostic.com

6 2

What is the general audience here like?

I am new and have been browsing the site and noticed alot of older people. Are the users of this site generally older? White? Male?

GodWorshipsMe 3 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mostly open minded. There are one or two persons I have encountered who althoug nto religious carry a helkl of a lot of dogma with them, but those are the exceptions.

My profile pic is me, white 41 YO female, raised Mormon but took my name from the records over 20 years ago, I’m still close to my family even though I’ve been a tree hugging, hippie, pacifist yogi for 20 years.

Come back and visit, and interact often, to get a feel for who is here and what they're about. An interesting cross section of minds for sure !

Cold and scary!

Not cold and scary . . . more like warm and easy going . . . so far.

I'm a relative newcomer, and am an older white male. But by reading the questions and responses, it seems to me there may be more women than men. Could be I just happen to be interested in the topics that more women respond to, certainly not a scientific study. Would be interesting if the group offered some data on the age, gender, education level, ethnicity (and location) of the members, but since they're not selling anything and there is no advertising, it is not likely they would make the effort to compile such data. PLEASE DO NOT consider my mention of ethnicity as a 'tell' of racial prejudice. I have publicly dated women from multiple countries and of varied skin tones. I sincerely I believe that we are all family, and all of one race... the human race.

It is difficult for "older" people to find relationships. We are not hanging out in bars or attending loud parties. We need love also.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2632
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.