Agnostic.com

5 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can any one tell me when prayer actually changed some thing. Not imagined thing but actually changed some thing.

When I was still going to church they said "prayer changes you." And in a way that is kind of true. I prayed for wisdom in dealing with my then husband, and I actually got my answer in a sermon where the pastor talked about her divorce, and I filed for divorce. And I sent a thank you note to that pastor. Funny, I never heard from her again.

An Onion-like headline, to be sure!

To these thoughts and prayers people. I feel like like saying that when any bad happens to them. If their house burns down and they are living on the street to just drive by and say thoughts and prayers to you. To me it's just a cost nothing way. I actually do things for people. They would flip out if their doctor said no operation for you, JUST THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. I am so burned out on that.

I'm fairly sure everyone has seen this sickening image of Donny giving the thumbs-up in Florida after 17 students were murdered.
Another thing that struck me as vomit worthy is all of the healthcare workers surrounding him and his do-nothing wife smiling like they're at a company picnic.

The suggestion that we replace Trump's Secret Service detail with Heartfelt Thoughts and Prayers resonates with me.

fer sure

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:26321
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.